Stainless Steel Flanged Butterfly Valves are designed in accordance with API 609 with features of bi-directional、 lightweight 、cost-effective and low torque.
Double offset butterfly valves are manufactured to the latest edition of API Standard 609 and tested to API Standard 598.
– Butterfly valve design according to API 609, ASME B16.34, EN593
– Face to face ASME B16.10/API 609
– End Flanges ASME B16.5/ASME B16.47
– Butt welding ends ASME B16.25
– Inspection and testing API 598
– ASME CL150
– Flanged, wafer, lug
– A216 WCB, A352 LCB, A217 WC6, A351 CF8, A351 CF8M
– electric, pneumatic, hydraulic, gearbox
Stainless Steel Flanged Butterfly Valve
– Low friction between seat and disc of valve
– “”Zero Leakage””Sealing Design
– One Piece Shaft
– Low torque enables the compact actuator and a long cycle life
– Blow-out proof shaft
– Optional stem extension
– Optional locking device
– Double offset butterfly valves creating the prominent strengths of long service life, small size, light weight, easy maintenance, etc.