CNC machine tools ,large vertical lathes, drill press, milling lathe grinding machine , Welding machine , separate metal working workshops and many general machine tool etc.
Material analysis, PMI Material analysis. Chemical analysis. Low temperature test, Tensile Test ,Impact test, Hardness test. Wall thickness test, roughness test. Torque test. NDT Inspection (MT,PT,UT,RT). HIC test ,SSC test . Intercrystalline corrosion Test ,Uniform corrosion Test.
The company is the first one to pass ISO 9001(2008),ISO 14001 ,OHAS 18001 international quality system certificate, China pressure pipe safety registration certificate (AZ), European Union safety registration certificate (CE0036), and American Petroleum Institute Certificate (API 6D) and (API607) .
We are one of the member unit of China Valve Association as well as China Gas Association, member unit of first class supplying network of CNPC and member unit of fittings supplying network of State Power Corporation.
EDVC VALVE CO.,LTD.is a specialized in valve manufacturing enterprise with more than 15 years of history.We main produce Top Entry Ball Valve, Fully Welded Ball Valve, Arc Valve, Aluminum Bronze Valve, Automatic Recirculation Valve, Orbit Ball Valve, Safety Valve, Globe Valve, Tilting Disc Check Valve and Rising Stem Ball Valve etc.
The products have been exported to Austria, France, Germany, United Kingdom ,America, Middle East and Asia, Africa . areas and countries. Moreover, the products are widely used in the fields of oil & gas, Oil refinery, Petrochemical,power station ,Sewage treatment, pharmacy, Paper mills, pipeline industry , mining industry , chemical industry and environmental protection.
We are a professional manufacturer of valves in China, with the aim of "providing the first class products and services". On behalf of all of the members at EDVC Valve, we thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.
The cryogenic ball valve is evolved from the cock. Its opening and closing part is a sphere, which uses the sphere to rotate 90 degrees around the axis of the valve stem to achieve the purpose of opening and closing. The ball valve is mainly used to cut off, distribute and change the direction of the medium flow in the pipeline. The ball valve designed with a V-shaped opening also has a good flow adjustment function.
Cryogenic ball valves are widely used, and the variety and quantity of use continue to expand, and they are developing in the direction of high temperature, high pressure, large diameter, high sealing performance, long life, excellent adjustment performance, and multi-function of one valve. Its reliability and other performance The indicators have reached a high level, and have partially replaced gate valves, globe valves, and throttle valves.
1. The fluid resistance is small. The ball valve is the smallest fluid resistance among all valves. Even the reduced diameter ball valve has a relatively small fluid resistance.
2. The switch is fast and convenient. As long as the valve stem rotates 90°, the ball valve completes the fully open or fully closed action, which makes it easy to open and close quickly.
3. Good sealing performance. Ball valve seat seals are generally made of elastic materials such as polytetrafluoroethylene, which is easy to ensure the seal, and the sealing force of the ball valve increases with the increase of medium pressure.
4. The valve stem is sealed reliably. The valve stem only rotates when the ball valve is opened and closed, so the packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to be damaged, and the sealing force of the reverse seal of the valve stem increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
5. The opening and closing of the ball valve can only be rotated by 90°, so it is easy to realize automatic control and remote control. The ball valve can be equipped with pneumatic device, electric device, hydraulic device, gas-liquid linkage device or electro-hydraulic linkage device.
6. The ball valve channel is flat and smooth, it is not easy to deposit media, and the pipeline can be ball-passed.
The cryogenic ball valve is suitable for various pipelines, used to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline. Different materials are selected and can be applied to different temperatures and media respectively. The minimum working temperature is -196℃. The driving mode of the cryogenic ball valve is manual, worm gear drive, pneumatic or electric. Cryogenic ball valves generally adopt flange connection, but also can adopt welding connection.
Cryogenic valves include cryogenic ball valves, cryogenic gate valves, cryogenic globe valves, cryogenic safety valves, cryogenic check valves, cryogenic butterfly valves, cryogenic needle valves, cryogenic throttle valves, cryogenic pressure reducing valves, etc. The cryogenic valve is a valve suitable for medium temperature -40℃～ -196℃.
Etc. These valves are required to be operated to give assured leakage rates. These valves which are recommended to use below -50⁰C are designed with a extended bonnet which separates the operator and stem seal from the cold temperature. 12” gas column is a standard feature for these valves.
When the cryogenic ball valve is in the closed state, the temperature of the cryogenic liquid in the cavity of the valve body will increase, and the pressure will also increase. A small hole is machined on the ball to connect with the inlet end of the ball valve, so as to prevent the damage to the valve due to pressure rise. Therefore, the general cryogenic ball valve is directional and cannot be installed in reverse.