CNC machine tools ,large vertical lathes, drill press, milling lathe grinding machine , Welding machine , separate metal working workshops and many general machine tool etc.
Material analysis, PMI Material analysis. Chemical analysis. Low temperature test, Tensile Test ,Impact test, Hardness test. Wall thickness test, roughness test. Torque test. NDT Inspection (MT,PT,UT,RT). HIC test ,SSC test . Intercrystalline corrosion Test ,Uniform corrosion Test.
The company is the first one to pass ISO 9001(2008),ISO 14001 ,OHAS 18001 international quality system certificate, China pressure pipe safety registration certificate (AZ), European Union safety registration certificate (CE0036), and American Petroleum Institute Certificate (API 6D) and (API607) .
We are one of the member unit of China Valve Association as well as China Gas Association, member unit of first class supplying network of CNPC and member unit of fittings supplying network of State Power Corporation.
EDVC VALVE CO.,LTD.is a specialized in valve manufacturing enterprise with more than 15 years of history.We main produce Top Entry Ball Valve, Fully Welded Ball Valve, Arc Valve, Aluminum Bronze Valve, Automatic Recirculation Valve, Orbit Ball Valve, Safety Valve, Globe Valve, Tilting Disc Check Valve and Rising Stem Ball Valve etc.
The products have been exported to Austria, France, Germany, United Kingdom ,America, Middle East and Asia, Africa . areas and countries. Moreover, the products are widely used in the fields of oil & gas, Oil refinery, Petrochemical,power station ,Sewage treatment, pharmacy, Paper mills, pipeline industry , mining industry , chemical industry and environmental protection.
We are a professional manufacturer of valves in China, with the aim of "providing the first class products and services". On behalf of all of the members at EDVC Valve, we thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.
SchuF offers a variety of ARC valve control trim options. Choice will depend on many factors such as the medium, the required pressure drop, solid contents and the nature of the process. The most common form of pressure control in the bypass line is achieved via a series of nozzle plates. The required pressure drop is achieved by varying the number, size and position of the nozzles in the bypass and the number of plates used.
1. Flow sensing: The automatic recirculation valve (automatic recirculation valve) can sense the main flow in the process system, and determine the position of its spool according to this flow;
2. Recirculation control: The automatic recirculation valve can bypass the small flow required for the normal operation of the pump to the pump suction tank or condensate tank to prevent the pump from overheating;
3. Multi-stage depressurization: The bypass control system can sense the added flow liquid from its high pressure to a suitable low pressure (the pressure in the pump suction tank) with low noise and small wear;
4. Check function: The automatic recirculation valve can also be used as a check valve to prevent the fluid from returning to the liquid pump; the multifunctional control valve is an automatic recirculation valve. The automatic recirculation valve can reduce the high water pressure in the pipeline before the valve to the level required by the pipeline after the valve.
In terms of early product purchase, installation and debugging, and later maintenance, it has obvious cost advantages. The overall cost is 2/3 lower than the traditional control valve system. The bypass flow can be adjusted and controlled. The overall valve operation has a high economic efficiency and a complete mechanical structure. The flow control valve does not require additional energy. Only one valve is needed to realize the protection of the pump and no other additional components are needed. Therefore, it is not affected by system failures.
The automatic recirculation valve is a self-operated control valve and does not require external energy supply. Compared with the traditional control valve system, it has the following significant advantages:
1. In terms of early product purchase, installation and commissioning, and later maintenance, it has a significant cost advantage, and the overall cost is 2/3 lower than that of the traditional control valve system.
2. The bypass flow can be adjusted and controlled, and the overall operation of the valve is highly economical.
3. Completely mechanical structure, relying on flow control valve, no additional energy required.
4. Only one valve is needed to realize the protection of the pump and no other additional components are needed. Therefore, it is not affected by system failures.
5. The check valve in the main flow channel and the bypass become a whole.
6. Almost maintenance-free.
The modern industrial equipment process request centrifugal pump basically works under the condition of variable flow. An automatic recirculation valve (ARC valve) is a multifunctional valve whose primary purpose is to ensure that a pre-determined minimum flow is assured through a centrifugal pump at all times.
This valve closes when there is no flow, automatically opening the bypass line, which is sized for minimum flow. When the main line takes flow but less than minimum, the bypass line and the main line are both partially open.
Operation of a ARV Valve. The heart of the recirculation valve is a main flow sensing check valve disc, which is flow sensitive, not pressure sensitive. The disc modulates to the demand for process flow at the same time helping ensure a minimum flow through the pump.