CNC machine tools ,large vertical lathes, drill press, milling lathe grinding machine , Welding machine , separate metal working workshops and many general machine tool etc.
Material analysis, PMI Material analysis. Chemical analysis. Low temperature test, Tensile Test ,Impact test, Hardness test. Wall thickness test, roughness test. Torque test. NDT Inspection (MT,PT,UT,RT). HIC test ,SSC test . Intercrystalline corrosion Test ,Uniform corrosion Test.
The company is the first one to pass ISO 9001(2008),ISO 14001 ,OHAS 18001 international quality system certificate, China pressure pipe safety registration certificate (AZ), European Union safety registration certificate (CE0036), and American Petroleum Institute Certificate (API 6D) and (API607) .
We are one of the member unit of China Valve Association as well as China Gas Association, member unit of first class supplying network of CNPC and member unit of fittings supplying network of State Power Corporation.
EDVC VALVE CO.,LTD.is a specialized in valve manufacturing enterprise with more than 15 years of history.We main produce Top Entry Ball Valve, Fully Welded Ball Valve, Arc Valve, Aluminum Bronze Valve, Automatic Recirculation Valve, Orbit Ball Valve, Safety Valve, Globe Valve, Tilting Disc Check Valve and Rising Stem Ball Valve etc.
The products have been exported to Austria, France, Germany, United Kingdom ,America, Middle East and Asia, Africa . areas and countries. Moreover, the products are widely used in the fields of oil & gas, Oil refinery, Petrochemical,power station ,Sewage treatment, pharmacy, Paper mills, pipeline industry , mining industry , chemical industry and environmental protection.
We are a professional manufacturer of valves in China, with the aim of "providing the first class products and services". On behalf of all of the members at EDVC Valve, we thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.
The structure of the knife gate valve is simple, the opening and closing part is a gate, and the movement direction of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. It is small in size, flexible in operation, and easy to install. It is more suitable for media with higher consistency and solid particles.
Because of its short body structure, light and thin gate, and two sealing surfaces, the two sealing surfaces of the most commonly used mode gate valve form a wedge. The wedge angle varies with valve parameters, usually 50. The plate can be made into a whole, called a rigid gate
1. Good sealing effect, U-shaped gasket has good elasticity.
2. Full-diameter design, strong passing ability.
3. Good brake-off effect, can effectively solve the leakage phenomenon of media containing ice, particles and fiber after brake-off.
4. Convenient maintenance, the seals of the valve can be replaced without removing the valve
1. Before installing the knife gate valve, check the inside of the valve cavity and the sealing surface. No dirt or sand particles are allowed to adhere.
2. The bolts of each connection part shall be evenly tightened;
3. Check that the packing parts are required to be pressed tightly, not only to ensure the tightness of the packing, but also to ensure the flexible opening of the gate;
4. Before installing the valve, the user must check the valve model, connection size and pay attention to the flow direction of the medium to ensure consistency with the valve requirements;
5. When installing the valve, the user must reserve the necessary space for the valve drive;
6. The wiring of the drive device must be carried out according to the wiring diagram;
7. Knife gate valves must be maintained regularly, and collisions and squeezing are not allowed, so as not to affect the sealing.
A knife gate valve is a component that utilizes a blade to cut through clogging of heavy liquids; whereas a slide gate valve is a component utilizing a slide plate in order to better manipulate or control the flow of dry bulk material. Knife gate valves were originally designed for use in the pulp and paper industry.
Knife gate valves should only be used for applications requiring a completely open or completely closed position and should not be used to regulate flow unless they are designed for it. Whenever fluid is forced against a partially closed gate, there will be a vibration, gradually eroding the disc and seat.
A knife gate valve works by allowing thick media to easily flow over soft seals with no interference. They work by chopping up the media as it passes through the valve. Today knife gate valves are used in numerous processing plants all over the world and come in large sizes.