CNC machine tools ,large vertical lathes, drill press, milling lathe grinding machine , Welding machine , separate metal working workshops and many general machine tool etc.
Material analysis, PMI Material analysis. Chemical analysis. Low temperature test, Tensile Test ,Impact test, Hardness test. Wall thickness test, roughness test. Torque test. NDT Inspection (MT,PT,UT,RT). HIC test ,SSC test . Intercrystalline corrosion Test ,Uniform corrosion Test.
The company is the first one to pass ISO 9001(2008),ISO 14001 ,OHAS 18001 international quality system certificate, China pressure pipe safety registration certificate (AZ), European Union safety registration certificate (CE0036), and American Petroleum Institute Certificate (API 6D) and (API607) .
We are one of the member unit of China Valve Association as well as China Gas Association, member unit of first class supplying network of CNPC and member unit of fittings supplying network of State Power Corporation.
EDVC VALVE CO.,LTD.is a specialized in valve manufacturing enterprise with more than 15 years of history.We main produce Top Entry Ball Valve, Fully Welded Ball Valve, Arc Valve, Aluminum Bronze Valve, Automatic Recirculation Valve, Orbit Ball Valve, Safety Valve, Globe Valve, Tilting Disc Check Valve and Rising Stem Ball Valve etc.
The products have been exported to Austria, France, Germany, United Kingdom ,America, Middle East and Asia, Africa . areas and countries. Moreover, the products are widely used in the fields of oil & gas, Oil refinery, Petrochemical,power station ,Sewage treatment, pharmacy, Paper mills, pipeline industry , mining industry , chemical industry and environmental protection.
We are a professional manufacturer of valves in China, with the aim of "providing the first class products and services". On behalf of all of the members at EDVC Valve, we thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.
Through conduit gate valves are used in applications like: offshore platforms, onshore terminals, transmission lines.Commonly used types of medium in these applications are: non-corrosive liquids, gas, water, sour service, hydrocarbon liquids or gas
(1) The ISO 5210 mounting pad are provided to facilitate convenient actuator installation.
(2) Venting valve installed to avoid over pressure inside the body-bonnet cavity.
(3) Emergency sealant injection fitting to prevent leakage in case of seating seal’s failure.
(4) Drain plug to release the residue within body cavity.
(5) Spring-energized seats with double O-rings to ensure efficient sealing even at low pressure.
(6) Special HVOF process for the gate: Electric Nickel Plate(ENP), Tungsten Carbide Overlay(TC), Stellite No.6 overlay.
(7) Emergency sealant injection fitting to ensure stem sealing.
Efficient strangulation with minimal stretching or erosion of the disc or seat.
Short stroke of the disc and few turns to actuate them, which reduces the time and wear on the stem and bonnet.
Precise traffic control.
Available with multiple drills.
Service with opening or total closing, without strangulation
For rare use
For minimum resistance to circulation
For minimal amounts of fluid or liquid trapped in the pipe
1. Straight-through stop valve. The stem of the straight-through stop valve forms a 90° angle with the center line of the medium passage. This type of stop valve is the most widely used in power plants. Direct current globe valve. The direct-flow globe valve is an angle between the valve stem and the center line of the medium passage. 2. The straight-through type refers to the horizontal straight-through type, which corresponds to the angle type. The direct current type is generally a kind of straight-through valve, and the direct current generally flows directly without a curved flow path in the middle. The straight-through type can have S-shaped flow passages, such as most of the globe valves and regulating valves
Sizes: 2" - 42" Classes: 150 - 1500 SCV Valve manufactures some of the most dependable cast steel Thru Conduit Slab and Expanding Gate Valves in the industry. Both designs utilize flanged and butt-weld end connections, and are manufactured and tested in accordance with API 6D.
Through Conduit Gate valves offer increased value by incorporating advanced design features. These valves are designs and manufactured with a full bore port, rising stem, OS & Y type with floating seats. These valves are robust in construction and easy In-Line maintainability.